Friday, February 29, 2008

"Great things He hath done"....

"Great things He hath done"....


For all those who wondered, "HOW will Jessica ever get married?" I am announcing you can put your worries to ease! THE LORD has been at work! :)

The adventure bearded Nathan Black went fishin' and has caught himself a lil' wifee!

We have set our wedding date for April 5th, 2008!

Since the 19th of Febuary, my family and I's life has been an exciting blur. I want to type all the details out for all of you but I am thinking I will have to collect my thoughts and make sure I get dates right before I share. The cute pictures of us will have to do!

It is SO amazing and I feel so totally overwhelmed at ALL the Lord has been doing for me! I look back at the past few years and I can clearly see now His hand in my life and how He has been preparing me to be Nathan's wife! I feel overwhelmed with joy and so unworthy for all the great things that God has done!

Don't forget to take notice of my new blog page title ("Lil' Wifee to be" is Nathan's nickname for me! ;) And check out my hobbies and interests on the side (if the type is too small, blame blogspot! ;)


2 Funny Farmers-to-be!

A comment from the hubby to be....
My precious Jessica, what great things God has done for us! As I look back at this past week, I can see so clearly the working of the Lord to bring about his perfect plan for our lives. So many little miracles and signs make it a certainty that God has prepared us for eachother from the moment we were reborn into his family. As we seek to follow him into this new life together, may the Lord use us to accomplish great things for His name, and make us a living testimony before a lost world that he is able to free us from the power of sin to live a new life through His power. What a tremendous thing he has done for us! "Lord help me to live worthy of your calling on my life."

My lil' Wifee, we're still at 100%, and we're going to keep it that way! When God does something it's done right! Your unworthy and immensely blessed hubby to be! Nathan

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Congratulations Jess and Nathan! We're so happy God has brought you two together!

Kaila said...

COngratulations to both of you! I'm so happy for the two of you :-)

Anonymous said...

This is Matthew, Nathan's brother in law. I just wanted to say congratulations! Nathan is one of a kind. You guys are blessed.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Jessica & Nathan. What a wonderful blessing :-) May the Lord bless the both of you as you now serve Him together.

Heartful of Hope said...

You look so lovely together - Congratulations!!!

Blessings
~Nicole

SimpleFolk said...

Congratulations Jessica and Nathan!What an exciting time for you both. Blessings for your new life together. :-)

Amy
(Simple Folk)

Anonymous said...

whooo hoooo yyay girl! we were praying specifically that the Lord would show you His will loud and clear! we are so happy for you! my goodness y'all plan fast, congratulations!

blessings, Penny Raine and family

Heartful of Hope said...

Blessings on the both of you!!! I'm so happy for you!!!

~Nicole

Anonymous said...

so...
give us an update. How are plans coming??? What's going thru your head lil' wifee to be??