Sunday, January 27, 2008

Melita update

Melita is getting closer to delivery day! Her udder is filling out more and she is really, really wide! Pretty soon we will have some goatie kids here!I think she will have 3 babies. :) I already have names for a boy and a girl. I love the name Rosh Johanan for a boy (which sadly, if I get a buck kid, will be putting up for sale...) and for a lil girl...Eliana Cassia or Eliana Tikvah. I also like...Adriyel for a buck which means "Of God's flock" and Avichayil for a lil girl which means "gives joy". :o) Rosh Adriyel would be nice. :) Are u laughing at me? Don't worry your not alone...my family has to put up with my goat's names too...I told my parents that Rosh is a nice name for a future grandson (and I am serious) and dad always says, "What did u say...rash?" ;)

Most everyone always names their children names that sound nice but lack meaning. Ain't that boring? Least' I will get the pleasure of naming my "kids" (goat ones atleast!) meaningful, hebrew names! :o)

Currently...
Melita Zipporah means "Honey, sweet beauty"
Milcah Jael means "Queen mountain goat"
Chava Noelle means "Life,Christmas"

Chava's middle name is not hebrew..I thought it sounded pretty together. Melita first name is greek and is from her last family. What is so neat is they live up to their names! Melita is SO sweet! Milcah while currently not the queen is the ONLY goat I have that acts like a mountain goat....she climbs on top of everything and stomps around the yard like a lil queenly goat! ;) Chava is VERY full of life and is SO spunky! (not sure where Christmas comes in at... ;) hehe

Pics of Melita's ever expanding belly to come soon! Aren't babies exciting? (goat kind and human!) :o)

No comments: