Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Tis' so sweet to trust in Jesus...

5 days!

5 days I have been Mrs. Nathan Alan Black!!! I look back at the last couple weeks and a happy peace fills me. Tears just well up at GOD'S GOODNESS to ME! That right there just floods me with a bunch of sweet emotions! GOD IS GOOD!

My mom posted some pics on her
blog and Nathan's dad also posted on his blog! AND Liz put a video (that Nathan and I have yet to see) on her blog!!
Thanks to all who have been praying for Nathan and I during this time! For those who were able to make it to the wedding, thank you for your presence!!! We love all of ya! :)

More to come soonly. Off to do some laundry! ;)
Love,
Mrs. Black ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, 1,000 X's over Mrs. Black!!!!!!! I am thankful for you! You have been a big blessing to me through our friendship over the last couple of years... I am so happy for you! May God bless you and your husband tremendously!!!

Love,
Dustynne

Anonymous said...

Hello Jessica,

So how is married life going? I have been thinking of you a lot lately wondering how everything is going. You adjusting to it well, I am sure.

Just thought I would drop you a line and tell you that I am so excited for you! I loved the wedding pictures! Did you make your dress? It was beautiful!

Yahweh bless,
Samantha