Friday, April 25, 2008

Twenty days...

20 days....Twenty days...20 days

20 days I have been married.

Each day has been so sweet and enjoyable. Shoveling manure, planting grapes, painting, hammering, cooking, baking, burning food, laughing, singing, eating, praying, walking, talking...just each moment I have enjoyed. :)

What is life but a vapor?

Life is like a stream that at points picks up rushes by and at other points slows. It sometimes rains causing the stream to pick up and sometimes the rain doesn't come causing the stream to run low.

Lots of things I think about in my mind of late. Lots and lots of things. I think at times I can write better and express myself better by way of typing then I can in words. My mind sometimes pulls a blank when I talk to Nathan (I wonder why? ;) and so I improvise with words like "thing of it". This week "thing of it" has been overly used at our home. "How about this thing of it?" Or do you need a "thing of it"?

Lots of things on my mind. Chiefly Nathan, of course. Then my family (dad, mom, Justin and Jon). Justin turns 21 on April 28th!!!!! TWENTY ONE! All these numbers! 20 days, 21 years! Then my mind rambles over to my kin. They have been on my mind a lot lately.

Nathan was shoveling manure yesterday and I was watching (I had just hopped down from helping, he was on the last bit). As I watched him, my mind went back to 2006 and how he and I had wrote on various topics (farming, goats, etc.) and how the ball had dropped then. H0w I had continued to pray for him and his family and Rosewood Farm on occasion when I was reminded to (by street signs...see previous post for details ;). I stood there watching him and the goodness of God just overwhelmed me. WHAT A WORK GOD HAS DONE FOR US! HERE I am 2 years later the lil wifee of Nathan. My insight and my outlook are so shallow compared to the anything God has prepared for us!

<3 Okay, that is all for me for now.

HI to everyone who has been wondering where I have been and why I haven't been in the world of bloggin'.

I love you Dad, Mom, Justin, Jon and Conan. I pray for you constantly. You are all with me here even though 2 hours separate us. I pray for your safety on the roads and at home. It's an odd emotion I feel thinking I can't be there in the flesh to do dishes or push mom out of her spot to take over what she is working on, to laugh and give "veggietale commentaries" with the boys and to joke with Dad (and be teased by him). I think now how precious those times were growing up and how I didn't really realize how precious time was. I realize it more now. I had the concept of it and I thought I understood it, but I think reality has hit home the past few weeks. A precious lil' lesson from the Lord fer' sure.

Hi to you Nane, Aunt Heav and all my "west ah' gin-ya" cousins!!! <3 I am thinking of all the fun cookin' and talkin' times we have enjoyed and all our giggle sessions and "Crocodile". ;) haha

Love, Me (Nathan's lil' wifee)

No comments: