Friday, July 6, 2007

I had a really goodly quote to start off my blog. A thought provoking too, but I looked in my library basket and I noticed that the book, that the quote was in, is gone. I returned it by accident. I guess that means I can't use someone else's thought/quote to start off my own blog. I guess that wouldn't be a good start anyway. That's like a boxed cake mix.

My only thought worth sharing today started with something mom shared with me. She said there was a warning label on the water hose, it stated that the hose was not fit to be drunk from. That is a thought. We water our animals with it. We water our veggies with it. What do the hose companies think a water hose is for? If it's not good for us to drink from, what about the things we are watering? I don't even want to think about what the hoses are made out of..(((a few minutes later)))..ok, I did some research. According to the sites I went to, garden hoses are dangerous to drink from because of bacteria (that's common sense) and lead and chemicals that *may leak out of the hose and into your water. Yummy....

Jessica, who is thinking there has to be an alternative to garden hoses other then toting big buckets

A true witness delivereth souls; but a decietfult witness speaketh lies. Proverbs 14:25

No comments: