Friday, July 27, 2007

Update on mysterious boo-boo Day 5

Just wanted to update, my arm boo-boo was itchy this a.m (not touching it). It stopped itching after I applied tea tree oil at noon today. I really think the essential oils (tea tree and lavender) have been eliminate the itching. Last night I didn't apply anything (forgot to) and I think that is why it's itchy this morn. :)

We are 95% posistive it is indeed poison from a plant (ivy, oak, whatever) as it looks very dry today. It also has lots of lil bumps all around it. (like poison ivy). The black dot area is the same looking, same size, no pain, etc. I am feeling great and normal. :) From all the research we have compiled, the black spot on the arm is from urishol oil from the plant. It can cause tar like things on the skin on some people.

If it were a spider bite, from all the pics online I have seen, it would be much worse looking by now (the chemical from the venom melts flesh)and I would be suffering (pain atleast in the boo-boo).


I will keep ya'll posted with any new developments. :)

Jessica

No comments: