Monday, October 22, 2007

Girl's Day OUT!

Out with the girls...

Many young women my age have their girlfriends they hang out with. They go shopping or to eat-out or just hang around any ol' place.

For those of you who think I lead a sheltered life....the below will shock you!

I do have girl's day out almost everyday! While I enjoy the peace and quiet of the country and our home, I enjoy my time out with the girls!

While I swing on my crazy swing (I constructed it myself...it swings better sideways then forward and backward, maybe for my b-day in Dec. the guys can fix this for me?? :)...anyway, while I swing on my swing, the girls (Melita, Milcah and Chava) all enjoy the salad bar!




Even Gracie stops by to enjoy a salad.









Milcah chomping down on her favorite "tree-t".




Melita is the newest addition to my goaty girls! She is a 6 years old purebred nubian and very sweet! She follows me VERY well and loves attention! First couple days, Chava (the brown girl goat...9mon. nubian/boer) bossed her around! I was really shocked at Chav's persistance of being top goat! Thankfully now the herd is at peace and Melita rightfully reigns. Melita is a lil rough with Milcah. Poor girl. Milcah has only one good eye and ear, so she sometimes misses Melita's hints to move along and gets it. Chava and Milcah DO NOT fight! Chava actually lets Milcah share everything. They play fight, but never really fight...(and in play Milcah wins!) Melita is expecting kids come febuary! I am already thinking of Hebrew names...Tikvah, Elianna...what do you think? ;) Chava's middle name is Noelle and Milcah's is Jael. I am unsure of Melita's. I like the name Zipporah...but I am still thinking on it. :o)








Mercy, the kitty, meets a new friend (Melita)!!!




We head back to the pasture after a hour of fun!



Ya'll come back now, ya hear?

No comments: