Tuesday, October 23, 2007

WHAT AM I?

Okay all, I am finally posting my thought stirring post. I have put it also below in case anyone wants to use it as a forward.

I have included 2 pictures that are very graphic that many may say I should not have included.

Why?

You watch cable tv and view all sorts of obscene things? Yet you balk at the truth of the matter at hand.

Praying this opens eyes!

In tears, Jessica

While you read this post, PLEASE listen to April Raine, a sister in Christ and a friend, sing about this very IMPORTANT issue!! Click here now!
http://www.pennyraine.com/audio/what.mp3


What Am I?

I may be sold for science experimentations for the "betterment" of mankind.

I may be used in FDA approved vaccines and then injected into countless numbers of Americans.

Millions of others like me are murdered every year in the US.

My death was brutal. I was cut up and sucked into a collection bottle. Depending on the age of millions of others like me, they are poisoned, twisted and torn away from their living and growing space and die a painful death. Some of them make it out alive, only to be thrown into trash cans to take their last breaths.

What am I?
Do you care to know?
If you knew, would you really care?

I am the innocent one that is brutally and legally murdered in a country that's famous slogan is God Bless America. The clinical term they give my death is abortion, but in God's eyes it is called murder. My death will benefit the pockets of the doctors who slew me and my death will haunt my mother for years to come. I am the innocent one that is brutally murdered while "God-fearing" Americans have their heads stuck in a television. I am the innocent one who is being torn from my mother's womb, while America enjoys her entertainment. My life to them is of no value.

I am the innocent one....
Who are the guilty?

That innocent blood be not shed in thy land, which the LORD thy God giveth thee for an inheritance, and so blood be upon thee. Deut. 19:10

Do you know someone who is pregnant and does not want their baby? Encourage them to put their baby up for adoption or TEACH them to love the life growing in their body!!! Their own flesh and blood!!!

Did you know that just in the Hampton Roads area (VA) there are 5 abortion clinics that I could find that "specialize" in abortions ?

Have you ever thought to stand out front (on the public sidewalk, perfectly legal) and plead with the women and their husbands or boyfriends or relatives that are taking them in to have their baby murdered? Too busy? Too shy? You sound like me. You sound like the rest of america. We make excuses while babies are being physically ripped from the safety of their mother's womb.

Have you ever thought to investigate what companies support abortions (Planned Parenthood) and stop supporting them?

Have you ever thought to pray for the women who are considering abortion or even have gone through with one? Pray for those who do go out to the clinics to try to persuade these women that there is another way.

Wake up America...how can God bless a country who, to His face, denies His commandments?

Thou shalt not kill.
Exodus 20:13

How can God bless a country who, to His face, denies His blessings and His rewards?

Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD:
and the fruit of the womb is his reward.
Psalm 127:3







1/3 Silenced FOREVER!

1 out of every 3 babies born in the US is aborted!


Pics taken from: http://www.antiabortionsigns.com/catalog.html

For more info on abortions or if you have had an abortion and need counseling:
http://www.abortion-education.com/Site/

If you enjoyed the song, check out April's family's ministry site...http://www.pennyraine.com/

1 comment:

mamazee said...

thank you for this true post. beautifully written and the pictures of those little ones made my heart break a little more for the invasion of the secret places that should be their safe places... Continue to be strong and speak out - God will use you more than you think!