Sunday, October 14, 2007

Table Update and more

I tried my black walnut stain on a small portion of my table and I didn't like the results. Looked yuck to me. ((shrug)) So, I have decided to leave it unstained. Looks nice with a fall table cloth folded in half and laid crookedly on the table. (Can't explain it any other way then the table cloth does not cover the top of table on the 4 corners... ;)

Hey check out my new links to the left! I added a dear friend's store site (HERBS! and other wares!) Also, I added my family's used book store.

On Thursday, my dad headed out with a friend of our's to WV and KY to street preach (open-air) and hand out Gospel tracts at 2 universities and in downtown Lexington. It went well and I am sure many seeds were sown! they also went to the Creation muesem (Ken Ham's) on Saturday. He got home at 6am this morn!

www.livingwaters.com - Really neat tools and tracts for Christians!

Ok, I have a BIG thought provoking post coming your way in a few days!

Keep your eye on my blog!
Jessica

No comments: